Information about the processing of personal data in our company in supplier-consumer relations
In relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) by law no. 18/2018 on personal data protection, we fulfill an information obligation regarding the processing of your personal data.
Please read the following information on how we process your personal information.
Who is the operator of your personal data?
The operator of the personal data is Celpo spol. s r.o. with registered office at PPS 1711, 962 23 Očová, Identification number: 36 058 971, entered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Banská Bystrica, Section: Sro, Insert No: 8225 / S. It processes the personal data of its suppliers / customers as well as the employee / persons (hereinafter referred to as „the persons concerned“) of the supplier / customer.
The processing of your personal data is in accordance with generally binding legal regulations, in Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
The Operator has a designated Responsible person for the supervision of the processing of personal data, you can contact it by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data is processed?
The Operator will process the identification and contact details of the suppliers / customers and the persons concerned and the data gathered and obtained by the Operator under the pre-contractual relationship and the fulfillment of the contract concluded between the Operator and the supplier / customer (hereinafter referred to as the „Contract“) as well as personal data that will be to the Operator provided by the supplier / customer. We will process only those personal data which are reasonable, relevant and limited to the extent necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are processed.
Why are personal data processed?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- a) conducting the selection procedure and negotiating with the potential supplier / customer on the conclusion of the contract art. 6 par. 1 letter b) GDPR and art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR;
- b) the performance of the contract concluded with the person concerned art. 6 par. 1 letter b) GDPR and the adoption of measures prior to the conclusion of a contract at the request of the supplier (in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of the GDPR in conjunction with § 78 par. 3 of Act 18/2018 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data and on Change and the addition of some laws to the purpose of processing personal data will be contacting contacts in pre-contractual / contractual relationships with the supplier / customer);
- c) the fulfillment of the legal obligations of the Operator laid down by generally binding legal regulations, art. 6 par. 1 letter c) GDPR (eg Obligation of the Operator to keep accounting and tax documents);
- d) determination, exercise or defense of the Operator’s legal claims, based on art. 6 par. 1) letter f) GDPR;
- e) if you grant us permission to do so, we may also process your personal data for the purposes specified in the consent art. 6 par. 1) letter a) GDPR.
The provision of personal data by the persons concerned is a contractual requirement. The person concerned has no legal obligation to provide personal data, but the Operator requires such data to conclude and perform the contract.
Time of processing of personal data
Personal data will be processed only for the time necessary for the purpose of processing. If personal data are used simultaneously for multiple different processing purposes, we will process them until the purpose with longer processing time is dropped. The operator uses the following criteria to determine the processing time of personal data:
- a) for the purpose of negotiating a contract, we will process your personal data from the start of such negotiations until the relevant selection procedure is completed;
- b) for the purpose of performance of the contract, your personal data will be processed until termination of the contractual obligations;
- c) for the purpose of complying with our legal obligation, we will process your personal data for the duration of such a legal obligation under generally binding legal regulations;
- d) for the purpose of determining, enforcing or defending our rights and legal rights, we may process your personal data until the expiration of the 5th calendar year following the end of the selection procedure or (if the contract has been concluded) after termination of the contract. In the case of the commencement and duration of a judicial, administrative or other procedure in which our rights or obligations are dealt with in relation to the data subject concerned, the processing time shall not end before the end of such proceedings;
- e) we will process the personal data processed on your consent until you cancel the consent (but we do not provide for a shorter processing time for your consent).
At the latest by the end of the calendar quarter following the expiration of the specified processing time, the personal data for which the purpose of their processing has ceased shall be anonymized or destroyed (by shredding or by other means to ensure that unauthorized persons are unaware of personal data).
Who are the personal data uploaded to?
The operator will transmit the personal data of the affected persons to the state administration bodies and to the supervisory authorities, which we are obliged to provide this information under generally binding legal regulations.
We will further provide your personal information to the recipients with whom we will conclude a contract for the processing of personal data within the meaning of art. 28 GDPR and who will process personal for us data as its intermediaries. These are vendors who develop and maintain a functional and secure system for our company or provide us with the necessary software solutions or other services that are required for the processing of your personal data for the above purposes. Upon request, we will provide you with information about which intermediaries are involved in processing your personal information. Our staff are also recipients of the personal data of the persons concerned.
Finally, the personal data of the individuals concerned can also be shared within the Operator Group for internal administrative purposes. The person concerned notes that the list of members of the group of the Operator may change over time.
The rights of the person concerned
The affected persons whose personal data are processed in our information systems for specifically defined purposes may apply in writing or electronically the following rights:
- a)the right of access– you have the right to access the personal data we process about you (article 15 GDPR);
- b)the right to rectification– you may ask us to correct inaccurate personal data (article 16 GDPR);
- c)the right of cancellation– you may ask us to delete the processed personal data, under the conditions set forth in article 17 GDPR;
- d)the right to withdraw consent– and the processing of personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw such consent at any time to prevent further processing for the purpose stated in that consent. However, the revocation of consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing in the period prior to its recall;
- e)the right to object– if we process your personal data on our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to such processing (article 21 GDPR);
- f)right to limit processing– in certain cases, you may require that we limit the processing carried out (eg until the time your objections are resolved, article 18 GDPR);
- g)the right to data portability– you may ask us to provide you or a third person with personal information processed in your electronic form by contract or your consent (article 20 GDPR);
- h)the right to request redress and the right to file a complaint– if you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of law, please contact us and we will immediately arrange for our remedy (article 77 GDPR). You may also file a complaint about your processing at the Office for Personal Data Protection (https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/).
WARNING: Due to the observance of the principle of minimization, all personal data you provide are a necessary legal or contractual requirement for the fulfillment of the purpose of their processing. Failure to provide obligatory data necessary for the conclusion of a contract may result in the non-conclusion of a contractual relationship.
In the event of any questions relating to the protection of your personal data, including the exercise of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, please contact Ing. Bc. Zuzana Juráková, e-mail: email@example.com.